- Goodwins promotes and encourages the re-cycling of all unusable old packaging materials by enviromentally friendly processes.
- We request that customers return used and unwanted packaging materials to us for re-use or recycling if at all possible.
- We will collect used packaging if at all possible, (as long as we do not have to detour too far from a planned route as this would use a lot of fuel and cause more CO2 emmissions negating the benefits of collecting the materials).
- We actively re-use packing materials to protect our planets natural resources.
- We re-use over 90% of our office paper and card waste by shredding to use as void fill in our packaging.
- We actively direct vehicles to use the most efficient routes too and from jobs.
- We expect our staff to re-use or re-cycle any used packing materials.
- We use high efficieny electric fork-lift trucks and scissor lifts in our warehouse.
Grimsby: 01472 343995 | Scunthorpe: 01724 860956 | Lincoln: 01522 718803 | Louth: 01507 419656 | Market Rasen: 01673 895552 | Brigg: 01652 225590 | Barton upon Humber: 01652 225591